Degrees and Debt (“DandD”) is a finance blog, but also a finance journey documented online. As our readership grows we invite your brand/organization to purchase advertising and distribute your message to our readers. Typically, Ad’s are sold on a per month (31 day cycle) basis utilizing PayPal as the method of payment (certain ad’s require a one year minimum commitment, with 50% deposit).
DandD places an utmost importance on maintaining compliance with Google’s rules in regards to text advertisements. Text links may appear only on the homepage or on individual posts. Please contact us for details.
Sponsored Review/Post (Discretionary)
A sponsored review/post can include a detailed review of the product including direct link to your website/store or an entire post written by you. Any review will be authentic and honest, regardless of monies paid for the review to appear or prior/future advertising. Sponsored reviews receive at least 12 hours as the top front page post.
Twitter Pay Per Tweet (Discretionary)
The official Twitter account of DandD is @degreesanddebt. Self explanatory. All Tweets must be in compliance of all Twitter guidelines/rules/policies.
Header/Footer Banner/Sidebar/Post Visual Ad
There is a top banner and a sidebar ad spot that can be filled as long as the spot is not already contracted/filled. Please inquire with your details for pricing and contract discussion.
As with most things, custom packages and one-time items are always available for inquiry.
Advertising fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable. Payments accepted by check (discretionary) or PayPal only. DandD reserves the right to reject/remove any ads with or without reason or early notification (reimbursed pro-rated fee).
- Your advertisement is valid for the period noted in your invoice and will not automatically renew.
- Upon expiration, your advertisement will be removed and/or replaced from the site without prior notice.
- Your advertisement will be placed only on the page(s) noted on your invoice and will not be displayed elsewhere.
- 1 week (7 day) grace period exists beginning on ad go-live date. After 7 days the advertisement is considered valid and will remain as is until the contracted expiration date. You will not be granted a refund of any kind after the grace period of seven days has elapsed.
- Payment of the invoice constitutes agreement to all terms and conditions.
Please use the form below to contact me, or e-mail advertise[at]degreesanddebt[dot]com. Thank you in advance for your inquiry.